- The contest is open to all individuals who are at least 18 years old and reside in the United States or Canada. Individuals residing in Quebec are not eligible. Participants must answer a skill-testing question to qualify for the competition.
Employees and/or extended family members of Paradigm Electronics are ineligible.
- Submission Requirements
- To enter the contest, you must submit a story on social media using the hashtag #ParadigmDifference or via the contest microsite. The story must be original and written in English. It should not exceed 500 words.
- By submitting your story, you grant Paradigm Electronics the right to use, reproduce, display, and modify your entry, as well as your name and likeness, for any purpose, without compensation.
- A panel of judges selected by Paradigm Electronics will review all entries and select the most inspiring and heartwarming stories as the winners. The decision of the judges is final.
- The winners will receive a special prize determined by Paradigm Electronics. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winners will be notified by email or social media within 10 days of the end of the contest. If the winners do not respond within 7 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize, and an alternate winner will be selected.
- By accepting the prize, the winners agree to allow Paradigm Electronics to use their name, likeness, and story for any purpose, including but not limited to publicity and marketing, without compensation.
- Paradigm Electronics reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is not in compliance with these terms and conditions or that is deemed inappropriate or offensive.
- Limitation of Liability
- Paradigm Electronics is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for any technical or other errors that may occur during the submission process or the judging of the entries. In no event shall Paradigm Electronics be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to the contest.
- No Purchase Necessary
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win the contest. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Governing Law
- This contest is governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contest shall be resolved in the courts of Ontario.